Review your Course Schedule to see if you have any holds. If you do, work with Student Financial Services for financial holds and the Registrar’s Office for academic holds to resolve them prior to the opening of registration.
Your advising worksheet will show what holds are on your account. Visit My Course Needs in the center of the page, “Click here,” then “Printable Advising Worksheet.” Any holds will be shown in the information box at the top of the worksheet.
In addition, you would have received an email from the Registrar’s Office if you have an academic hold.
Schedule an appointment with your advisor to discuss your plans and obtain clearance for registration for the upcoming term. The Registrar’s Office will not provide clearance.
Review this list to see if a course will satisfy your general education requirements: Fall 2019 LEES Courses
Registration for summer and fall 2019 sessions will begin the week of March 18. The day that a student is allowed to begin registration is determined by his or her number of earned credits (and does not include the credits a student is currently taking):
- Monday, March 18 at 7:00 am – Seniors with 90 or more earned credits
- Tuesday, March 19 at 7:00 am – Juniors with 58-89 earned credits
- Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00 am – Sophomores with 27-57 earned credits
- Thursday, March 21 at 7:00 am – Freshmen with 1-26 earned credits
- Friday, March 22 at 7:00 am – New students and non-degree seeking students
Interested in reviewing where you are within your degree? There are two ways to see where you are with your degree and what you still need to complete.
View your Degree Audit.