• Wheeler Hall

To enroll in courses such as independent studies, teaching assistants, research assistants and some senior capstones, registration by the special course registration form is required.

To register for an internship or field experience, please refer to the internship and field experience fact sheet. The internship and field experience registration form should be used for registration for internships and field experiences.

A minimum of 45 hours per credit must be spent on the course and completed during the term of enrollment. Completed special course registration forms and internship and field experience registration forms should be brought to the Registrar’s Department for registration.

Summer registrations must pre-pay for the credits prior to registration.