Follow these instructions to help you register for your courses.
- Click Course Schedules.
- Select the academic year and term for which you wish to register.
- To search for all courses, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Course Search tab and then “search”. You can also search for courses by department, course number, course title, days/times, and by section status—open or full.
- Check the box under the “add” column if you wish to register for a course.
- Any course(s) that you have not met the prerequisites for or that require instructor consent need to be added with the add/drop form. Review adding and dropping a course in schedule changes.
- “Course successfully added to Registration Record” indicates that there were no errors and all courses were added to your schedule.
Time Conflict Error Message
If you receive an error message regarding a time conflict you will have the option to swap one course for another or decline. It may be possible to arrange a workable schedule with the instructors of the courses that conflict. They can override the time conflict. Learn more here.
Credit Overload Error Message
If you receive an error message that you are going into credit overload, you may still register for your courses. Any credits over the maximum regular course load will result in an additional charge per credit. Learn more here.
Special Course Registration
To enroll in courses such as independent studies, field experiences, internships, teaching assistants, research assistants, and some senior capstones, learn more here.
If you are having any problems, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 715-682-1227.