Complete the steps below to get you registered as a Northland student. You can also access your enrollment checklist for more assistance.
- March 28 | Class Registration Begins
- July 31 | Class Registration Closes
- Complete the preregistration writing assessment. The writing assessment is a requirement of the liberal education program. It provides an accurate assessment of your current writing abilities and helps identify ways that Northland can support you in further developing these abilities.
- Know your degree requirements.
- Review the general education program.
- Search for classes so you can be ready when meeting with your advisor.
- Complete the registration appointment form. Students registering on Scholarship Day also need to complete this form.
- Know how to buy books through our online bookstore.
- We provide academic accommodations for students, learn more.