The campus post office is located on the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center.
Northland College will be temporarily closing all window service at the Campus Post Office. We will not be accepting packages and letters to be mailed out. Please use these other options:
- Ashland United States Post Office
- UPS: There are four drop-box locations in Ashland. Carlson Building Supplies is still accepting packages as of today.
- FedEx: Walgreens is still accepting packages as of today.
Campus Package Mail
All packages will still be delivered to campus. Package pickup will be handled by Sara Bichanich from maintenance. Sara will email you to let you know when a package has arrived. You must receive an email before coming for pickup. If you have not heard from her and believe a package has arrived, you must call 715-682-1283 or email maintenance ahead to make sure of its arrival. Sara is available for package service from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Campus Letter Mail
Students remaining on campus will continue to receive mail in their campus mailbox, although services will be limited to one or two times a week.
All faculty will now receive all letter mail through their Ponzio campus mailbox, although services will be less frequent. If you don’t remember your post box combo, you may contact me.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any subscriptions to newspapers, magazines, bills, etc., please directly contact these companies to temporarily change the delivery address.
Forwarding Student Mail
As a reminder, I sent an earlier email requesting that all students leaving campus must complete this form to forward your mail so we know where your mail should go.
PLEASE NOTE: I am only able to forward domestic first-class and priority mail from United States Postal Service for free. Any mail sent through UPS, FedEx, or SpeeDee will be returned to sender unless you direct me via email firstname.lastname@example.org to keep your package at the maintenance office until you are able to pick it up.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Send packages via domestic and international mail through USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex.
- Mail picked up daily by USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex.
- Buy stamps in singles, books of 10 or 20, or rolls of 100; postcard stamps and international stamps are also available.
- Buy mailing supplies including: business-size letter envelopes, large envelopes, and padded and bubble mailers.
- Free packaging available for USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express, including flat-rate envelopes and boxes.
- Free recycled boxes and mailers on-hand.
- Pitney Bowes Send Suite generated email messages for students, faculty, and staff when items with tracking arrive.