Welcome to the Northland College John N. Allen Fitness and Recreation Center, an 8,000 square foot open floor space for recreation, conditioning, physical training, and wellness programs. Newly renovated in 2014, the facility is open to students, faculty, and staff.
- strength machines, spin bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers
- free weights and core equipment
- exercise studio for yoga, dance, and group fitness classes
- bouldering wall
- building-wide wi-fi access
- television monitors
- stereo system
- Monday – Friday: 5 pm – 9 pm
The facility will not be available July 3-4.
* A Northland College work-study student, funded through Student Life, will be available at the front desk to manage check in’s and assist in any way. Members of the campus community must present a valid Northland College ID card to gain access to the facility.
Rock Wall hours
- Find current hours here: climbing facebook page
Hal Haynes, Dean of Students