Welcome to the Northland College John N. Allen Fitness and Recreation Center, an 8,000 square foot open floor space for recreation, conditioning, physical training, and wellness programs. Newly renovated in 2014, the facility is open to students, faculty, and staff.
- strength machines, spin bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers
- free weights and core equipment
- exercise studio for yoga, dance, and group fitness classes
- bouldering wall
- building-wide wi-fi access
- television monitors
- stereo system
Monday-Friday 6am to 10pm
Saturday 10am to 8pm
Sunday 11am to 9pm
Holidays and campus closure may affect regular hours.
Rock Wall hours
- Find current hours here: climbing facebook page
Hal Haynes, Dean of Students