Welcome to the Northland College John N. Allen Fitness and Recreation Center, an 8,000 square foot open floor space for recreation, conditioning, physical training, and wellness programs. Newly renovated in 2014, the facility is open to students, faculty, and staff.
Fitness Center Hours
Holidays and campus closure may affect regular hours.
- Monday-Friday 6am-10pm
- Saturday 10am-8pm
- Sunday 11am-9pm
Rock Wall hours
- Find current hours here: climbing facebook page
- strength machines, spin bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers
- free weights and core equipment
- exercise studio for yoga, dance, and group fitness classes
- bouldering wall
- building-wide wi-fi access
- television monitors
- stereo system
Fitness Center Desk, 715-682-1243