Welcome to the Northland College John N. Allen Fitness and Recreation Center, an 8,000 square foot open floor space for recreation, conditioning, physical training, and wellness programs.
We are excited to provide for a partial reopening of the fitness center and understand the importance of slowly and safely reopening. The fitness center will be open to a use by a maximum number of 15 people at any given time, but the locker rooms and bouldering wall will remain closed. Our staff is committed to taking the necessary steps to maintain cleanliness and sanitation. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available throughout the center for participant use.
Fitness Center Hours
ID entry only. A waiver must be completed and approved for entry.
Monday – Sunday
5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Rock Wall hours
- Find current hours here: climbing facebook page
- strength machines, spin bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers
- free weights and core equipment
- exercise studio for yoga, dance, and group fitness classes
- bouldering wall
- building-wide wi-fi access
- television monitors
- stereo system
Fitness Center Desk 715-682-1243