Here are some resources and tools to help you succeed in your academic pursuits. If you need more specific assistance you can ask a librarian, send us an email, or give us a call at 715-682-1279.
Documentation Reference Books Available in the Library
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th ed., by Joseph Gibaldi.
REF LB 2369 .G53 2009 (this is kept in the Reference Section)
- MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing, 3rd ed., by Joseph Gibaldi.
RESERVES PN 147 .G444 2008 (copies are kept in the Reference and Reserves Sections)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th ed.
REF BF 76.7 .P83 2010 (kept in the Reference Section)
- The Columbia Guide to Online Style, 2nd ed., by Janice Walker & Todd Taylor.
RESERVES PN 171 .F56 W35 1998 (kept in the Reserves Section)
- A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, 8th ed., by Kate Turabian.
RESERVES LB 2369 .T8 2013 (kept in the Reserves Section)
- Cite Right: A Quick Guide to Citation Styles—MLA, APA, Chicago, the Sciences, Professions, and More,
2nd. ed., by Charles Lipson.
RESERVES PN 171 .F56 L55 2011
- Citations Guides from Purdue University
- Research and Citation Resources from Purdue OWL, the Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Research, Writing, and Style Guides (MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard, CGOS, CBE from A Research Guide