Northland College sports information is looking for students to fill work-study positions. This will be a great opportunity for students who enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment and have an interest in statistics, writing, photography, broadcasting, and athletics.
Student workers will attend home sporting events and will perform duties as assigned by the co-sports information directors. Duties include, but are not limited to, taking in-game statistics, videotaping sporting events, photographing sporting events, creating game-day programs, writing articles for the athletics website, and other duties as assigned by the co-sports information directors.
- In-game statistics
- Photographing home sporting events
- Videotaping home sporting events
- Writing articles for the athletics website
- Creating game-day programs
- Other duties as assigned by the co-sports information directors
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Experience recording in-game statistics using Statcrew software
- Knowledge of statistics for any Northland College sponsored sport
Northland College Sports Information