Working in an office and cafeteria setting to market Chartwells at Northland College via social media and print to the campus and local community. This includes disseminating information about our food service, general information, events, offerings, goals, and the overall Chartwells brand. Hours are flexible from 7 am – 7 pm, Sunday – Saturday, whatever works for you, working three-to-nine hours per week.
- Taking pictures of food, stations, events, etc. and posting them on Facebook, Instagram, Dine on Campus, and Yammer.
- Creating flyers for events, specials, and menu calendars for print and digital.
- Market Chartwells at Northland College to the public to increase community involvement and awareness.
- Must be computer savvy with own computer/laptop
- Must be outgoing and personable.
Chartwells 1411 Ellis Avenue Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Website
Please visit the Chartwells office located on the 2nd floor of the Ponzio Campus Center in room 214, Monday – Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2019
Greta Oliphant email@example.com