- This position is or a minimum of eight hours a week but no more than twenty hours (Sunday – Saturdays).
- Hours of work vary between 10 am – 2 pm and 7 pm – 10 pm Monday through Friday AND 6 am – 10 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Monetary incentives are provided for working extra shifts or subbing shifts but must not go over twenty hours a week (Sunday-Saturday); and are given after sixty days of sufficient work to those who refer another worker who must be able to work those sixty days.
- A free meal is provided during each shift you work.
- This is a fast-paced environment.
- Building made-to-order sub sandwiches, cutting vegetables, preping sandwich ingredients, stocking shelves, filling coolers, doing dishes, working a cash register.
- Must be kind, courteous, work well with others (students, hourly staff, management), and execute job duties in a timely fashion.
- Experience with food service and/or working in grocery or retail is a plus, but will train on the job.
Chartwells 1411 Ellis Avenue Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Website
Number of Position Openings: 10
Print off the Work Study Contract via My.Northland or visit Financial Aid (located on the second floor of the Ponzio Campus Center) to receive one. Bring this form to the Chartwells office in Room 214 on the second floor of the Ponzio Campus Center and we will get you signed up.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2019
Cindy Zakovec email@example.com