Provide on-going support and leadership to the Ski and Snowboard Program mangers and program team. Responsible for administrative, strategic and development work with the aim to continue high quality program delivery and grow the mission of the National Ability Center. A primary function of this and every position at the National Ability Center is to ensure that each member, guest, and visitor receive the highest caliber of customer service.
- Experience in an administrative position
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with Sales Force preferred
- Ability to accommodate multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and collaboratively within a team
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality work aimed at results
- Experience with on-line registration systems and/or check-out systems a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment
- Support training coordinator with training schedule for ski and snowboard instructors.
- Provide high level administrative support to the ski and snowboard program managers and instructors with great attention to detail, including calendar management, scheduling and confirming appointments/meetings, travel planning, maintaining organized paper and electronic files, and supporting written and verbal correspondence to participants and families.
National Ability Center 1000 Ability Way Park CIty, Utah 84060 Website