The Clerk’s office is seeking a willing individual interested in the political sciences to respond and produce records through the Open Records Request process. There are multiple requests pending requiring attention. A prospective intern would work directly with the City Clerk to process and ensure timely response to all Open Records Requests as well as other filing and paperwork needs identified by the Clerk. Payment would be in lieu of credits toward the student’s educational studies, as approved by staff and the educational institution.
1. Work with the City Clerk to Handle all Open Records Requests.
2. Process any and all other filing requests delegated by the Clerk.
3. Work with the Clerk to determine an appropriate schedule dependent on office hours and intern’s schedule.
4. Other clerical duties as assigned.
1. Current Sustainable Community Development Major or Minor, or related interest
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
3. Ability to take direction and work in cooperation with the Clerk and other front desk office staff
City of Ashland - City Clerk's Office 601 Main Street West Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 United States Website