Are you curious about emerging trends in the Twin Cities food system? Are you passionate about supporting local food growers and producers? Several paid internship positions are available at two different levels of time commitment -10 hours and 20 hours per week (with additional hours often available throughout the farmers market season).
All positions include working in the field (outside!) and engaging with consumers at farmers markets around the Twin Cities metro. Independent transportation is required as well as availability during the varying farmers market hours often including weekday evenings and/or weekend mornings. Some flexibility for scheduling around existing commitments can be accommodated. Applicants should possess a strong, independent work ethic and be dependably punctual. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with meaningful data collection as part of the Farmers Market Metrics Project.
- Survey customers at Twin Cities metro farmers markets
- Actively interact with people at markets to encourage participation in survey
- Work with other team members to set up and take down survey equipment
- Must be available to commit to either two market shifts or four market shifts a week
- Must be willing and able to talk to strangers in an enthusiastic and professional manner
Farmers Market Metrics Project Twin Cities