Responsible for working as a team with other kitchen staff to run aspects of camp food service. Tasks include ordering, following meal plans, dishes, clean up and more.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must have a diverse skill set and be able to adapt to minute-by-minute situations.
- Must obtain or willing to obtain certification in First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Experience in quantity cooking, kitchen management, and supervision; preferred.
- Must be willing to work with the camp schedule providing three meals per day, six days per week for up to 200 people per week.
- Have a genuine liking, interest and experience with working with children.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently as well as on a team and handle several projects at the same time.
Girl Scouts of Manitou Council-Camp Evelyn & Camp Manitou 5212 Windward Court Sheboygan WI 53083 Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53083 Website
Number of Position Openings: 2