Our internship program is designed to give college students relevant work experience in specific functions, providing a deeper understanding of the processes of a Fortune 500 organization. The program offers interesting challenges, valuable experience, and an opportunity to get to know Thrivent. The internship program offers assignments to optimize your skills and experience while giving you exposure to multiple business areas.
Thrivent Financial offers financial planning services including insurance, retirement, investments, and other services for individuals and businesses. Thrivent Financial Consultants are in cities and towns across the country. Superior Shores Team of Thrivent Financial located in Ashland, WI is offering an opportunity to intern in their office this semester for either:
- 3 hours/week or a total of 45 hours over the course of the semester (1-credit internship)
- 6 hours/week or a total of 90 hours over the course of the semester (2-credit internship)
- Junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance, management or similar field
- A track record of excellent academic performance (GPA 3.0+)
- Highly organized and adaptable with strong work ethic
- Proven communication skills
- Disciplined, with strong personal management and organization skills
Superior Shores Team - Thrivent Financial 623 Main Street East Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Website
Contact Superior Shores Team – Thrivent Financial directly at 715-685-0605 or SuperiorShoresTeam@thrivent.com.
Send your a resume and letter of interest to Northland College’s Coordinator of Applied Learning Stacy Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will forward it on to Thrivent Financial.
To earn credit for this internship, application and registration deadlines are:
Fall Semester: apply by Aug. 30; registration materials due to the Registrar by Sept. 13
Winter Semester: apply by Jan. 3; registration materials due to the Registrar by Jan. 18
Audrey Weaver - Office Manager SuperiorShoresTeam@thrivent.com