Coordinate, plan, teach and implement creative, enjoyable and challenging camp activities for campers. Counselors are the primary caregiver for each camper. You will be responsible for a group of fifteen to thirty girls on a daily basis ensuring their safety and health and managing their behavior.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Must be female.
- Must obtain or willing to obtain certification in First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Have a genuine liking, interest and experience with working with children.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and handle several projects or situations at the same time.
- Must be willing to actively and enthusiastically participate in all camp activities with campers.
- Must be available on occasional weekends for camper supervision, camp rentals and other camp related activities.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and access to vehicle preferred.
Girl Scouts of Manitou Council-Camp Evelyn & Camp Manitou 5212 Windward Court Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53083 Website
Number of Position Openings: 12