- This position is for a minimum of three days a week that must include a Saturday or Sunday brunch and dinner shifts which will add up to fourteen hours a week (Sunday – Saturday).
- Monetary Incentives are provided for working extra shifts or subbing shifts but must not go over twenty hours a week. (Sunday – Saturday); and are given after sixty days of sufficient work to those who refer another worker who must be able to work those sixty days.
- A free meal is provided during each shift you work.
- This is a fast-paced work environment.
- Serve food to guests, customers, and students with a smile.
- Wash dishes by hand and/or by dish machine.
- Cleaning, including: wiping down tables, taking out garbage, dumping compost, scrubbing walls/equipment/shelving if needed, and washing sneeze guards.
- Must be kind, courteous, work well with others (students, hourly staff, management), and execute job duties in a timely fashion.
- Food service experience is a plus, but will train on the job.
Chartwells 1411 Ellis Ave Ashland, Wisconsin 54806-3925 United States Website
Number of Position Openings: 15
Print off the Work Study Contract via My.Northland or visit Financial Aid (located on the second floor of the Ponzio Campus Center) to receive one. Bring this form to the Chartwells office in Room 214 on the second floor of the Ponzio Campus Center and we will get you signed up.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2019
Cindy Zakovec email@example.com