Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Daryl Jolma – State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent’s office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself. This position requires staying in the Ashland area for a minimum of 18-months, after which one could continue on at the current location or would be qualified to open an agency in a different location of the country. Position includes paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days) and training/experience.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. As such, you will be working under someone with experience–not starting your own business right away.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
Daryl Jolma, State Farm Insurance 2022 Lake Shore Drive E Ashland, Wisconsin 54806 Website