Perform any and all tasks relating to identifying and removing invasive aquatic vegetation from lakes for both lake associations and residential property owners
- Positively identify the target plant species under a variety of conditions.
- Execute DASH (Diver-Assisted Suction Harvesting)/hand-harvesting protocols upon arrival at project location.
- Remove invasive or native aquatic vegetation as directed by the dive leader.
- Assist in disposal of removed aquatic vegetation.
- Disinfect dive boat upon project completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Job Qualifications: Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: None. SCUBA certification NOT required
- Swimming at a competent level
- Active listening
- Operation monitoring
- Social perceptiveness
Aquatic Plant Management LLC Rhinelander, WI Website