• map and compass

Name Change

If you need to change your legal name, you may do so by providing the Registrar’s office with two forms of documentation of the name change:

  • A government issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license or state ID) to verify identity
  • A Social Security card or a certified copy of the court order documenting the name change.

Permanent Address Change

If you need to change your address, please complete the change of address form below. Students must provide a permanent off-campus address. A Northland College campus mailbox is not a valid permanent address.

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Be certain to click the SUBMIT button. You will receive an email confirmation soon after submitting the form. If you do not receive an email confirmation, it means your form did not go through and you need to resubmit.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.