The campus post office is located on the first floor of the Ponzio Campus Center. Hours are subject to change during breaks and holidays. Please call 715-682-1317 to confirm hours.
- Send packages via domestic and international mail through USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex.
- Mail picked up daily by USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex.
- Buy stamps in singles, books of 10 or 20, or rolls of 100; postcard stamps and international stamps are also available.
- Buy mailing supplies including: business-size letter envelopes, large envelopes, and padded and bubble mailers.
- Free packaging available for USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express, including flat-rate envelopes and boxes.
- Free recycled boxes and mailers on-hand.
- Pitney Bowes Send Suite generated email messages for students, faculty, and staff when items with tracking arrive.