• Girl with Smokey the Bear

Interested in a work-study position? Here are the steps to get you started.

  1. Search for a work-study job that interests you. Listings provide contact information and steps to apply.
  2. Print off a work-study contract and bring that, along with your financial aid award letter (to determine work-study amount) to the supervisor listed on the job you are interested in.
  3. If you are a new student or haven’t ever worked on campus before, you must complete an I-9 form in person with either the Financial Aid Office or Payroll Office to be eligible to work.
  4. Submit your work-study contract with your supervisor and student portion completely filled out to the Financial Aid Office.
  5. You will be authorized to begin working once you’ve received confirmation from the Financial Aid Office via email.

Not completing required forms will delay your authorization. Be sure to read the Student Employment Manual for all requirements.