Well done! You’ve made it to your big day. You are eligible to participate in commencement and baccalaureate activities if you have completed requirements by December 2020 or expect to complete graduation requirements by May or August 2021. For full details about commencement, including schedule, tickets, gown rentals, special assistance, lodging, etc., visit our commencement page. We keep this page up to date as information comes in, so check back often.
Use this checklist to make sure you have everything complete and in order prior to graduation.
- Fill out online Graduation Application the semester prior to planning to graduate
- Complete the requirements of the general education curriculum from your catalog
- Complete First Year Experience
- Earn at least 124 semester credits
- Complete at least 30 credits at Northland
- Complete 20 of the final 30 credits at Northland
- Obtain 2.0 GPA in major/minor/overall (EDU program 3.0)
- Complete major program requirements with at least 20 Northland credits
- Complete program in required time (usually 10 semesters of attendance)
- Confirm all outstanding debts with the College have been fulfilled