Well done! You’ve made it to your big day. Learn about 2023 commencement activities.
Use this checklist to make sure you have everything complete and in order prior to graduation.
- Fill out online Graduation Application the semester prior to planning to graduate
- Complete the requirements of the general education curriculum from your catalog
- Complete First Year Experience
- Earn at least 124 semester credits
- Complete at least 30 credits at Northland
- Complete 20 of the final 30 credits at Northland
- Obtain 2.0 GPA in major/minor/overall (2.75 for students pursuing teacher licensure or a teacher certification minor)
- Successfully complete all course requirements within declared major.
- Complete program in required time (usually 10 semesters of attendance)
- Confirm all outstanding debts with the College have been fulfilled